REACH – (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals)
REACH is a European Union regulation adopted to protect the environment and human health against hazards that chemical substances may cause, while increasing the competitiveness of the chemicals sector in the EU.
The REACH regulation applies to all chemical substances, both those used in industrial processes and those occurring in cleaning agents, varnishes, paints, clothing, furniture and electrical devices.
The REACH Regulation and companies:
Chemical substances and consumer goods may pose a threat to public health and the environment, which is why REACH imposes an obligation on enterprises to manage risk.
REACH obligations imposed on direct producers and importers:
- registration of pure substances or mixtures providing data on the properties of individual components,
- developing a safety assessment of chemical substances,
- implementing risk management measures,
- notification by producers and importers of European offices about the use of hazardous substances,
- distributors are required to ensure that substance safety data is provided with the products they offer and that they do not contain prohibited substances.
The scope of our offer related to REACH/h2>
RCC offers a package of services that helps entrepreneurs to meet their obligations under the REACH regulation.
The scope of RCC services related to REACH:
- REACH registration,
- consulting services,
- verification of the existing process of ensuring compliance with REACH.